i had ordered from flirty girls the exercise *** pole.I had been drinking when i made the call, well the next morning when i woke up i realized that i had spent about $300.00+ when it as all said and done.

So i called them back less then 8 hrs later to cancel the order. well they told me i had to wait 48hrs to cancel because it had not gone thru yet, well i waited only 36hrs and called back well don't you know they already shipped out my pole!!! well when i told them i was calling to cancel they said i just has to send back the unopened product and they would send me back my money less $54.00-96.00 for s&h i went crazy i told them i had been told to wait 48hrs and called back 36hrs later instead they were not trying to give my $ back for anything well i got them i went to my bank and changed my credit card # and filed a complaint it took a bout 3mths or so but i got back every penny i will never order form a infomercial again.

No matter how good a product "looks" if i can't buy it @ the store i don't want it!!!!I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS SOME OF YOU...

Had an Experience with Flirty Girl Fitness?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #753576

why don't you just use my pole you little drunken ***!!!

That's extremely moronic.It was your fault that you ordered it in the first place.

Who places a $300+ order if they don't even want the product?Your stupidity is not the fault of that company.

getemgirl005
Jeffersonville, Vermont, United States #225212

javascript:ac_smilie(':p')javascript:ac_smilie(':grin')javascript:ac_smilie(':zzz')javascript:ac_smilie(':roll')javascript:ac_smilie(':p')javascript:ac_smilie(':grin')javascript:ac_smilie(':roll') get something from me from this web site cuz we're already checking it out and anything u got will b changed by 2mrw javascjavascript:ac_smilie(':grin')ript:ac_smilie(':zzz')javascript:ac_smilie(':grin')javascript:ac_smilie(':cry')javascript:ac_smilie(':)')

getemgirl005
Jeffersonville, Vermont, United States #225210

being drunk really didn't have anything too do with the bull *** only that i fell into your trap!!!!make it my fault if you want too that only proves my point all day say what you mean not what i wanna hear!!!!

ooppps i guess i caught a nerve i can drink all day cuz thats who yo target and i got my $ back i think you might be scared @ this point...

cuz i did have a few drinks AND I GOT MY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BACK BACK BACK NO ONE REALLY HEARS THAT STORY BUT I GOT SOMETHIN' FOR THE TEA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DON'T LIKE ME THAT WASN'T MY INTENET I JUS WANT THE PEOPLE TO KNOW ....DRINKING OR SOBER SOM1'S MAD HAHA :( javascript:ac_smilie(':(')

J54

That sure did help. Helps me realize what people do when they get drunk.